Hahahahah!!! Hohohohohoh!! Ahihihihihihi!!!
Yes, as the saying goes, laughter really IS the best medicine. Here are the benefits of laughter:
1. IT RELAXES THE MOOD. When things get serious at work, find humor in it. Laugh–you’ll feel the tension decrease and you’ll make others laugh with you. Laughter is infectious. Humor can give us a more lighthearted outlook and help us view things as ‘challenges’, thereby making them less threatening and more positive.
2. IT HELPS YOU PHYSICALLY. Laughter reduces the level of stress hormones like cortisol, epinephrine (adrenaline), dopamine and growth hormone. It also increases the level of health-enhancing hormones like endorphins, and neurotransmitters. Laughter increases the number of antibody-producing cells and enhances the effectiveness of T cells. All this means a stronger immune system, as well as fewer physical effects of stress.
3. IT RELEASES YOU PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. Have you noticed that after a good laugh, you feel better? That’s because you have released tension from your body and from that stupd heartache that’s been hurting you inside.
4. IT HELPS YOU SOCIALLY. You become more productive, communicative, and people will get attracted to you because you treat life lightly. Everyone loves someone who can make them laugh. The more you share your sense of humor, the more friends you will have.
5. YOU WILL LOOK BETTER. Because you get the facial exercise and the belly exercise, you will look younger and fitter.
So make sure you get a good laugh maybe 5-6 times a day. You’ll see that life is beautiful and that life isn’t really that tough.